* T – TELL about healthy life style to practice all the hygienic practices.
* A –ADVICE to individuals and families what to do to reduce risk and adopt healthy life styles.
* L – LEAD collective community action to reduce the risk factor by working with community based organisation.
* K – KNOW more about health promotion and healthy life style to reduce risk. Hands of health staff and visitors should be washed after contact with the patient.
* Precautions should be put in palace immediately.
* Put the patient in a single room.
* Place a sign board on the entrance to alert all stuff and visitors.
* Hands of health staff and visitors should be washed after contact with the patient.
* Clinical waste should be disposed carefully.
* Minimal equipment and supplies should be taken.
* Appropriate treatment of the patient is essential.
* Close and regular observation of vital signs of patient.
* Watch for any complications.
* Health education must be given according to the infection.