11 January 2021
* PM Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation the Kochi-Managluru natural gas pipeline of the Gail Authority of India Limited.
-Mangluru or Manglore is an Arabian Sea Port of Karnatka. It is known for Kadri Manjunath Temple of bronze status.
– Kochi(Kerala)- Cherai Beach
* 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose on 23rd January.
Prime Minister headed 85members committee to celebrate this occasion.
He became Congress president in 1938.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport- Kolkata
* Book- India’s 71-Year Test: The Journey to Triumph in Australia’
Writer: R. Kaushik
* Krishi Sanjeevani Vans launched by Karnataka Govt.
CM- B.S. Yediyurappa
Karnataka-Hampi, once the medieval Vijayanagara empire’s capital, contains ruins of Hindu temples, elephant stables and a stone chariot.
* The Uttar Pradesh government has signed a MoU with the Netherlands to set up a skill development centre to help farmers
* Lucknow University (LU) has launched the ‘Karmayogi Scheme’ which offers students part-time jobs while continuing their studies on the campus.
* PAKISTAN Army successfully launched Fatah-1 rockey system.
-Pakistan has some of the most famous polo matches in the world that take place in Shandur, which is the highest altitude polo field in the world.
-But the National game of Pakistan is Field Hockey.
* The science and technology minister Dr Harsh Vardhan has released the report – Action Agenda for an Atma Nirbhar Bharat prepared by TIFAC.
* Ministry of Science and Technology (India):-
Founded – May 1971
Headquarters – New Delhi
Minister – Harsh Vardhan
Minister of State – Y. S. Chowdary
* Central African Republic president Faustin A. Touadera wins reelection.
It is bordered by Chad to the north, Sudan to the northeast, South Sudan to the southeast, the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the south, the Republic of the Congo to the southwest and Cameroon to the west.
-Use the world map and understand the country.
* The fourth Global Ayurveda Festival (GAF2021), aimed at a global discussion and development of Ayurveda, would be held in Kerala.
* Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has inaugurated the two-day Virtual International Akhand Conference ‘EDUCON 2020’ through video conferencing.
Theme:Envisioning Education for Transforming Youth to Restore Global Peace.
* The World Meteorological Organization (WMO), Geneva has conferred the status of ‘centennial observing station’ to Patna Meteorological observatory
* Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha has launched Mobile Application ‘Satark Nagrik’ and Departmental Vigilance Officers Portal of J&K Anti Corruption Bureau.
* The India and France Strategic Dialogue 2021-
Held in New Delhi to discuss regional and global issues. Chaired by Ajit Doval from Indian Delegation Side.
France President: Emmanuel Macron