There are three most important parts of GIT:
2) Small intestine
3) Large intestine
Following disorders are related to STOMACH:
a) GASTRITIS: Causes of Gastritis
* Inflammation of gastric mucosa.
* Swelling of inner most layer.
* It is because of some type bacterial infection
* It is a condition in which stomach fail to the formation of Hcl. Which cause Bacterial over growth.
c) PEPTIC ULCER:
*Particular area of stomach or intestinal area is excoriated. It developed by the digestive action of gastric juice.
2) SMALL INTESTINE:
a) ABNORMAL DIGESTION:
It is due to the failure of formation pancreatic juice in to the small intestine.
Due to the removal of some part of small intestine the absorption will effect.
3) DISORDER OF LARGE INTESTINE:
*Due to the slow movement of fecal material from the large intestine.
* Large quantity of dry, hard fecal in the descending colone area.
Rapid movement of the fecal material in large intestine.
FORMATION AND ROLE OF ATP:
ATP ( Adenosine triphosphate):
* It is the energy currency of the cell.
* All organism use organic food as a source of ATP.
Carbohydrates ( degradated energy)→ Co2+ H2O + energy for the formation of ATP