Marketing is the management process responsible for indentifying,anticipating,and satisfying customer requirement profitable.
* Attract new customers by promising superior value.
* keep+grow current customers by delivering satifaction.
Marketing a sale telling +selling
Satisfying customer needs
The importance of marketing :
Marketing is valuable to a variety of organisation
* corporate for- profit
* The military
* Religious & Ethnic
* Small firms
* Individual marketer
Marketing as an organizational philosophy :
* Can be stated formally as a mission statement
* Can be established informally through of top management
* Indicates the types of astivities the organisation values
Three marketing philosophtes:
* production philosophtes
* selling philosophtes
* markiting philosophtes
The purpose of an organisation is to stasify the costomer needs
Marketing as a societal process:
Defined as “a process that facilitates the flow of goods and sorvices from producers to consumers in a society”.
* Producer of goods and services
* Consumers of goods and services
Issues of consider:
A society marketing system is closely retated to its political and economic systems.
Markering is a process consisting of:
* Marketing strategies
* Marketing Activities
* Marketing Exchange
* Marketing positions
* Marketing Institution